They say that “well begun is half done”.
I couldn’t agree more.
Beginning any project well makes it easier to do the rest. This system also applies to studying the Bible.
Start your day right by reading the best book in the world!
If you carve out a specific time to study, you are essentially saying that this is important enough in your life that you can’t afford spending a day without reading it.
The bottom-line is, you have to make an executive decision to read God’s word every single day and finish it cover-to-cover.
So, if you have the same goal, here are some fun and easy tips and tricks that I hope will help you to effectively do your Bible Study.
1. If you are just beginning, it may be helpful to start with a translation that you can understand well.
(I really like this version because it doesn’t have the confusing Old English words and you know, the “thee’s” and “thou’s”)
2. Use your Crayola Colored pencils so that if you highlight something, it won’t blot at the back page.
3. Assign a color of your choosing to the different concepts you want to highlight.
4. If you have a favorite verse/commentary, write it down on a journal and maybe even draw pictures! ^^,
5. Reading Plans help you keep track of your progress and easily divide your reading portions into easily-digestible chunks
6. Last but not least, a hot cup of “Choco-peppermint tea” is your best Morning Bible Study companion!
Once you have begun a project well, you do not need to put in much more effort to finish it.
Happy Studying! (=